PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : other topics, bullying forum, discussion about topics that can not be classified

1. IT IS POSSIBLE TO increase your chances of winning enormous. Beitrag gemeldet von Alteisenfahrer
  2. Victims of sexual harassment - victims of bullying
  3. We found that the translation programs sometimes make "brutal mistakes". Sorry!
  4. the packing mania and the plastic islands in the oceans, 100 g of cheese packed in 150 g of plastic
  5. Poverty migration or just migration?
  6. Should I take out a death insurance before my suicide?
  7. Condolence list, Arnaud Beltrame, who exchanged himself with hostages is dead
  8. Condolence list for the victims of the terrorist attack in Münster
  9. What kind of graphics do you need in a horror game?
  10. What to do about xenophobia and racism?
  11. Translation programs (Google for example) do more against hounding, racism and mobbing than any politician!
  12. Google helps with mobbing, racism, discrimination. Sometimes hopeless situations change for the better!
  13. My honest opinion: Translation programs are a good thing for the internet.
  14. Twitter style, smartphone texts, translation programs, varieties of the Internet, and the new era
  15. The pandemic is overdue, slums with millions of people and nothing happens!
  16. Now comes the next financial disaster! After Greece Italy is almost broke!
  17. Refugee flow to Mexico, Mexicans little inspired by the migrant flow from Central America
  18. Are the Mexicans now also Nazis? Thousands of migrants Tijuana without significant help!
  19. DIOUF MOUKA - Spam !
  20. Win 10 millions $ in cash ! Mr. Rasheed Umaru Mustafa, from Burkina Faso, Spaaaaaaaaam !
  21. The infrasound of a rotating windmill can stimulate the internal organs to vibrate.
  22. Im glad I now registered
  23. Satan will appear soon claiming to be Christ.
  24. spam ! 3 things to know before you buy ******** online
  25. Quand arrive la guerre contre l'Iran ? Crise économique mondiale à cause de la guerre en Iran ? Cyberataque contacté contre l'Iran
  26. When's the war on Iran coming? World economic crisis because of Iran war ? Cyber attacks against Iran against Iran
  27. I have been observing the gold price for a long time ( 40 years ).
  28. After the trembling of Chancellor Angela Merkel, is the great political trembling in Germany coming?
  29. Contributions and comments in three languages, one request to user
  30. Gastric tube in the elderly people, necessity or cost saving ?
  31. Koi - carp, wet money investment interesting ? Or, a jump in the cold water ?
  32. A complete idiot wrote this to me : My program has turned on your cam and recorded the act of your ******************..
  33. Paintable cats for sale, new breed for art, business, entertainment, leisure, not genetically modified
  34. Just want to say Hi!
  35. "Joe ist nicht nur ein leidenschaftlicher Basketballfan, sondern auch einer der Pioniere im Bereich Internet, Medien und E-Commerce.
  36. housing prices go up, escape into the property, real estate, gold, silver
  37. and now the penalty interest for savers, where to put the money?
  38. When is a topic of public interest ? Public interest in forum contributions ?
  39. Will we follow the same path of destroying our forests as Haiti or Madagascar?
  40. Drunk on the Internet, just as dangerous as drunk in street traffic! No alcohol on the Internet
  41. What does the fire of Notre Dame mean for France ?
  42. threat of a pandemic .The coronavirus in China is more dangerous than officially admitted, nursing staff is infected ! Masks apparently do not protect !
  43. Corona virus, the explosive pneumonic plague from China, superspreaders spread the dangerous disease all over the world,
  44. Chinese Coronar Virus will kill a lot of people
  45. there's an idiot who's blackmailing me, he writes: I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself
  46. a better resume wtiting service chicago
  47. popular essay ghostwriter site usa
  48. extra curricular activities for resume
  49. anonymous-club Hacker forums
  50. Coronavirus updated figures, Wuhan virus, pandemic or epidemic, transmission routes, protective measures, therapies, vaccinations,
  51. Drum Of Meditation Over, Steel Drum Amazon, Tong Drum 30 Cm, Tongue Drum Beaters
  52. "Conspiracy theory": Can Covid-19 Superspreaders restore the economic balance?
  53. 60 places for infected persons throughout Germany, protective masks against the virus are scarce, pathogens highly contagious
  54. Covid-19, now the coronavirus epidemic is turning into a pandemic, coronavirus pandemic can no longer be stopped
  55. Protective measures against the coronavirus, for private individuals,
  56. Cross-infections with coronavirus, Covid-19 Ping-Pong ?
  57. Just throw up in the crook of your arm ! Why have we no right to panic ?
  58. The Coronacrash, why the stock market slump is not yet over.
  59. Coronavirus, disinfect bank notes or pay by card ?
  60. 80 % mild cases of coronavirus, and the rest ?
  61. Covid-19, Coronavirus, Wuhanvirus, now two different coronavirus strains after all ?
  62. Coronavirus, thanks to the Mobbingforum for early and extensive information about the Covid-19 virus
  63. Stock market crash and corona pandemic. Relatively accurate to the centenary of the Spanish flu and Black Friday
  64. Emergency, food rationing, curfews, triage, what else can we expect in the corona crisis?
  65. The world is at peace and so am i
  66. The coronapest, Coronavirus, is five times worse than the flu.
  67. Donald Trump annoys the Chinese with the term "Chinavirus"
  68. State bullying because of corona pandemic, quarantine for nothing ? Locking up citizens is not an option
  69. The corona virus, like Covid-19 activates psychoses, violent acts and phobias
  70. Protective masks against the coronavirus, do they really protect ?
  71. Death by coronavirus or death by quarantine ?
  72. Corona anxiety: I have nightmares because of corona virus, depression during the day and I sleep badly at night
  73. Why is the number of infected people not falling? Is the quarantine ineffective?
  74. Coronavirus, call of the Mobbingforum to its members
  75. For persons returning from China (mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao), Singapore, South Korea, Iran or from the regions of Lombardy, Veneto and Emilia Romagna in Italy
  76. End of exit restriction / quarantine only in the distant future?