PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Vegan Borderliner annoys me, does bothering me vegan diet problematic at Borderlinesnydrom?

vegan warrior
10.06.2018, 20:26
Vegan Borderliner annoys me, does bothering me vegan diet problematic at Borderlinesnydrom?

Is vegan nutrition problematic with borderline nerves?

I have known the woman for several years now and have managed quite well with her borderline syndrome so far. She played the old borderline game: come here, go away! I have adjusted to that and it has worked as a "friendship with distance".
Now has switched to completely vegan and where previously was a simple beep, as it beeps constantly. The main problem is their aggressiveness. Some time ago she said the word F .... three times in one sentence. Pressed out would probably be more correct.
In addition, I have the impression she suffers from malnutrition. Switching to vegan with 70 as a woman is such a thing.

What can one do there except to get away quickly?

Freiburg
12.06.2018, 16:10
the borderline syndrome must be treated with spe******t care. A radical change of diet (completely vegan) is dangerous. For the sick and old people completely besodners. Incidentally, vegan is quite expensive. Or you risk malnutrition.