PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Subtle bullying in the gymnastics club (Pilates), what should be done with a ridiculous lie?

Agenda personnel
28.11.2018, 07:50
Subtle bullying in the gymnastics club (Pilates), what should be done with a ridiculous lie?

I live abroad and am there in a gymnastics group. We do "normal gymnastics", Pilates and some kind of yoga / meditation.

About 2 months ago we did a yoga exercise for the first time. In any case, I believe it was a yoga exercise because I do not fully understand the language.

The group lay down on the floor or a foam mattress. Then the gym teacher read a text that seemed to be relaxing. I do not understand the text, because the gym teacher has read quietly and relatively quickly. After about 10 minutes one of the ladies of the gym started to snore. She was obviously asleep.

I had no trouble laughing and turned to the other side.

When the exercise was over after about 30 minutes, we smiled at the snoring lady.
One of the participants then claims that I fell asleep and snored. I told her it would not be true. But she stayed with it.
Two weeks ago she claimed again inside the group I had slept and snored.
This week again the same nonsense. In front of several people of the group she came back to the topic, I had slept and snored. I do not understand why she always claims the same nonsense.
I spoke to her about it.
Since I do not speak the language correctly, I can not really defend myself. I think the process is very hurtful in any case, but I do not know how I can defend myself.

éminence grise
28.11.2018, 18:11
Hello Agenda personnel, you have already received some good advice that will help you further.

In my opinion, bullying is not the statement that you are snoring. The bullying is the exclusion due to your language problems. You can not defend yourself!

Especially less educated people believe that they are better because they can dominate others with their language. That's actually bullying and racism in pure culture. In another country you are often in the situation of a disabled person, if you do not understand the language. After all, it does not matter if you do not understand something because you are deaf or the languages can not.
The lady is not so ok. Get out of her way, because she may be intriguing against you.

Longdonny
29.11.2018, 14:36
Many do that. Here too.

That's the motto, the other one can not speak the language, that's why he's stupid!

I try to get people to a written discussion. If I can read the text, I can understand it more easily.

Boston legal
30.11.2018, 11:01
Advantages are availed. Especially people with personality disorders bully other people. Bad people are everywhere!

Krauti
01.12.2018, 12:11
These are the usual games in clubs. Using language as a weapon is not subtle. This is the lowest push alder!