PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Betrugs- und Phishingversuche

Admin
19.01.2009, 16:20
Nicht antworten - Beispiel:

<STYLE type=text/css> BODY,.aolmailheader {font-size:10pt; color:black; font-family:Arial;} a.aolmailheader:link {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:visited {color:magenta; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:active {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:hover {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} </STYLE>YOUR PAYMENT VIA HSBC-VISA ATM DEBIT CARD.
Your Account normalization of your banking details has been delayed by
International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Financial Services Authority (UK).
This has made it necessary for your contract payment to be programmed into
HSBC Visa Atm Debit Card. The total fund in question is 6.8,million USD
This is the first part of the Payment of which the balance will subsequently be paid into same account.
The Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN), working in relationship with HSBC London has concluded to issue you a VISA CARD with which you can access your contract amount 6.8 million USD This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is FIVE Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars($5,500) per day. So if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let us know by contacting the ATM payment department and also send the following information as listed below:
1. Full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Address were you want them to send the ATM card to (p.o box not
acceptable)
4. Age
5. occupation
6. Nationality
7. country of residence
However for the purpose of proper verification of your Identity, and other
relevant information and release of your HSBC Visa Atm Card to you, it is
important you contact the office of the Director, Debit Card Dept for a
special payment at the above listed address or directly reply to this Email.
REGARDS,
DR. S
Tell +(234) 805-
DIRECTOR,DEBIT CARD DEPT
(SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHEME)
CENTRAL BANK XXX

:mad: :mad: :mad: Auf Texte wie oben nicht antworten - es handelt sich "unerlaubte Aktivitäten".

Admin
19.01.2009, 16:23
Nicht antworten !!! <TABLE height=3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tablot vAlign=center background=http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/gr/gr_announce_1.gif height=57>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You can now email me at:t0@yahoo.com

- Dearest,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My name is Rac , 24yrs old, female and I held from South Sudan. I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My father Dr. xx was the former Minister for for Decentralization. My father Dr. Jux and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.You can read more about the crash through the below site xxx After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinease Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in xxx with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my pray ers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $14.9Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Buo. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 10&#37; of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked uncle who has threatened to kill me. Sincerely yours,R

Admin
19.01.2009, 16:24
Attention Winner,
BATCH NO:(N-222-6747,E-900-56).

Congratulations The Foundazion Di Vittorio has chosen you by the board
of trustees, as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation for
your own personal,educational, and business development.

To celebrate the 30th anniversary program, We are giving out a yearly
donation of
£600,000.00 (Six Hundred Thousand GBP) to 5 lucky
recipients,as charity donations/aid from the Vittorio Foundation,ECOWAS,
EU and the UNO in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament
which is part of our promotion.

To file for your claim you are to fill out below information and send it
to the Payment Remitance Office Via the email contact address below.

vittoxxxxmo@gmail.com.

Full Name____________
Address_______________
Occupation____________
Country_______________
Phone_________________
Sex___________________
Age___________________
Next of Kin___________

(Payment Remittance Contact)
Dr.xat Cassano.

CivicMan
21.03.2009, 05:39
topic close?

If you believe this message is spam, please send an email (xxxxxxx@gmail.com) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.

-----------

Der Trick bei dieser E-Mail besteht darin, dass Ihre Mailadresse gespeichert wird, wenn Sie antworten und dann weiter verkauft wird !

ForeBomm
23.03.2009, 22:40
100%

If you believe this message is spam, please send an email (xstoppostingx3@gmail.com) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anmerkung Admin: mit derartigen Mails wird versucht "echte Mailadressen" zu bekommen. Der Text selbst ist vollkommener Blödsinn, da fast jedes Forum die Möglichkeit hat einen unerwünschten Benutzer über die IP zu sperren.

Piterson
10.04.2009, 08:34
If you believe this message is spam, please send an email (stopposting3@gmail.com) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.

________________________________________ _______________

Einfügung Admin: Wird die Mail beantwortet, dann haben diese Leute eine "echte Mailadresse". Die Folge sind dann hunderte von Spam-Mails.

Fiftysoul
11.04.2009, 07:57
100%

If you believe this message is spam, please send an email (stopposting3@gmail.com) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.

(http://na-raene****/filmy-bez-sms.php)