Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Thema: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand everything, I am a foreigner

Beitrag Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand everything, I am a foreigner

I can not fight against bullying because I do not understand everything that is said about me. This post has a colleague reworked, so only a few errors. I come from the former Yugoslavia and have been in Germany for 20 years. I have learned the language, but I can not understand everything especially with dialect.
    Bullying has increased particularly in the past two years. It is whispered and my achievements are doubted. I was already pushed and trampled. I can complain, but without great success.
    Especially the Gegrabsche - Sexmobbing is very unpleasant for me because I was rather conservative. Ambiguous offers I can not always understand, which led to the fact that I smiled, where I had actually had to be angry. My boss has said, he needs some clearer information, which disturbs me and what I feel as sex bullying. But what should I do ? The Getatsche always takes place in such a way, that nobody knows. (eg in the camp)
    Other women are not affected because they can express themselves very clearly and also understand whether they are being looked after or whether only someone is friendly. I can not change the working place because I would have to drive over 80 km.

Blog-Einträge

Idee AW: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

Are you sure the work colleague is on your side? Who has registered with the name "left bird"? This is not a particularly nice expression.
    We can change it if you want.

Beitrag AW: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

dear admin, please change into nimble fogel. Thank you !

ok

Beitrag AW: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

Hello nimble bird,

sexual harassment in the workplace sadly happens to many women and is not acceptable. It should be a decided "NO" to make it clear to the mobber that he should neither make sexist comments nor bother you.
    Is there a works council with you? Can you talk to a woman there confidentially?

What is important is that you say NO loudly, or even loudly and furiously in your language.

I admit that I have even physically defended myself in two situations.
    I stood at the copier and a colleague crept in from behind and grabbed me by the angled arms to the chest. He then felt my elbow.

The other time was so violent that I complained, but was not taken seriously. The colleague with whom I shared my office stood with the pants down behind the office door when
    I came back from a check-up. Since he repeatedly provoked me with clear remarks and movements of the hand, I pulled him off one day, the office chair under the Po.
    He was silent about the incident. Luckily, the offices were reallocated and I did not sit with him anymore.

Repent, speak with a workwoman. It is very possible that your colleague denies everything, but is then at least warned and then leaves you hopefully in peace.

Only courage!

Greeting
    Trauerweide

Blog-Einträge

Idee AW: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

I have not yet been "sex-bullied", but can easily understand how difficult it is for a foreigner to verbally defend themselves. Is that with the left bird now clarified or was there a left name cheered you?

Blog-Einträge

Idee AW:Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

Quote: Is that with the left bird now clarified or was because you a left name untergejubelt?

Answer: Have we just changed -

Sexmobbt? What expression did you just invented?

Ausrufezeichen AW: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

[QUOTE = Boston legal; 46030] I have not been "sex-mobbed" yet, but can easily understand how difficult it is for a foreigner to verbally defend themselves. Is that with the left bird now clarified, or was there a left name cheered? [/ QUOTE]

It does not have to be a long discussion, a decided NO! or LET THAT! must be sufficient, so it is now also the legislature.

If longer negotiations are necessary in the presence of the works council, an interpreter should be present so that the misunderstandings are not
    misunderstood. The employer has a caring duty, sexual harassment is an absolute NO GO!

Standard AW: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

Hi!

This explains everything:

Quotation from Abeit-und-arbeitsrecht.de

"Extraordinary termination for sexual harassment

Sexual harassment in the workplace can justify an extraordinary termination without notice The employer is legally obliged,
    (eg

the perpetrator's own perception of the behavior )

Problem point:

The employer dismissed the plaintiff because he had beaten an employee. The following year, on four occasions, the applicant made sexual comments against another colleague. Thereupon the employer announced to him an extraordinary timely notification, in good time. The LAG considered the termination to be ineffective. A warning would have been sufficient, especially since the verbal harassment had not been the subject of the first warning.

Decision:

The FOPH considered the termination without notice to be lawful. By his comments, the applicant harassed the employee sexually and thereby violated his obligations under the contract. This is an important reason for the extraordinary dismissal "in itself." The BAG made it clear that sexual harassment encompasses all forms of unwanted verbal and physical sexually determined actions. It is only the harassment that has taken place - it does not depend on the perpetrator's intentions or ideas, nor does the victim actively express his refusal.
    The employer's legal duty to prevent sexual harassment is, in the opinion of the FOPH, a question of whether a termination of employment is proportionate to sexual harassment. According to Section 12 of the AGG, he must prevent such behavior, ie, take measures which exclude repetition. The court saw the warning of the blow on the buttocks as relevant. Since it did not cause the applicant to change his conduct, dismissal was now the appropriate means. This was not affected by 32-year-olds and 58-year-olds.

consequences:

The term "sexual harassment" encompasses all types of undesirable sexual activities: calls for sexual intercourse, sexual intercourse, sexual content, and the display and affixation of graphic representations. For perpetrators, the decision of the SFOPH does not include the often pretended excuse that the comments or transgressions were meant only as "fun". Nor can they be relied on by the parties concerned to expressly oppose the remarks or attacks.
    Employers are legally obliged to prevent sexual harassment. You must take appropriate measures - up to the time of termination without notice - which do not allow you to repeat the procedure. Against this backdrop, a reminder in the case of one-time incidents is usually the means of choice. If the offender has already been duly ap- plied, and in this case it is not necessary to differentiate between verbal and physical intrusions, the employer is, in principle, only obliged to terminate the employment relationship in order to protect the employees.
    However, a previous relevant warning is not required in any case. In the case of repeated harassment or physical abuse, a termination may be justified without prior warning.
    Displacement or implementation may be considered if the harassment is exclusively related to a particular person and the change of the place of work and / or time prevents further encounters. In this case, a change notice is necessary for this purpose, For example, if the employer has not reserved the transfer to the employment contract "

Pfeil AW: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

is not the subject, scorers. Not the legal reasons for a termination are required, swiftly Vogel asks for advice, how it should behave, since obviously the employer does not believe so completely.

@ nimble bird

As a woman you have a flair for whether it is a chance touch or to antarctic. As the weeping pasture already writes, a clear "no" can help. If the colleague does not change his behavior, hit his fingers. But I think that after 20 years in Germany you are able to tell your colleagues a few clear words, dialect back and forth.

Ausrufezeichen AW: Sex bullying, I can not fight against sex bullying, because I do not understand anything, I am a foreigner

Thank you for your great interest. It is not easy for me to say no, because I also believe it is sometimes coincidence. But, I have the idea to show the forum to my boss, then he maybe understands better what the problem is. What do you all mean ?

I am writing my texts myself now and have my son corrected, he goes to a German school. Thanks Admin for the change, the name I misspelled, not my colleague.