Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 15

Thema: Cybermobbing, stalking, reputation murder, psychoterror, heavy submission

Standard Cybermobbing, stalking, reputation murder, psychoterror, heavy submission

Cybermobbing, stalking, reputation murder, psychoterror, heavy submission

Hello community,

since I do not know any more, the police have already connected, but they told me that they can do nothing, as long as nothing has happened, I have to turn to you, where I hope that you can help me, which step I can now do.

Shortly to the history of what is actually in my case.

The certain person, who does the whole cybermobbing, stalking, reputation murder, psychoterror, heavy submission, is the mover, in which she has pulled all the people with.
    The data of the person I know too well, since we were long "friends" for each other.

Between us, it was in August 2009 to the sex traffic came. (Yes I'm Bi)
    After everything had changed between us. First everything was ok. Then she had made strange hints that she could not do without me and that she only had to think about that one night.
    I had made it clear to her that I only see her as a friend and can not imagine anything else. Do not let them fall in love with me. Sure it does not work, but I would not have thought it could have such an extent.
    When I had spoken to another friend, she was like a substitute. Begun to give me orders and the other to speak badly. What I hated more with me.

Then in November 2009, the whole terror started. Since I had a own site with community led, I have let remove, since I do not tolerate terror, evil, Cybermobbing etc. One day but then something happened which I still did not understand. Suddenly several people had stood up against me and bullied me. Übelst. I was accused of having stolen things that were not true, I was accused of torturing my son and selling him for sex and other things. In the end, I came to the conclusion that it would be better to close my web page after three years and to delete me from various pages just to get my peace.

This went well for some time, but by the way because of further accusations. Then came the next blow in early April 2010. In the online game "Fiesta" she has created an additional character and turned out to be me. There she wrote her ex and claimed I would still love him and want to sleep with him. The stupid thing is that I have not been in this game for a long time, and I have also witnessed that can confirm that I have not been online. Also I have since 1.1.2010 a relationship.
    However, I only learned from it, when a well-known had called me and asked me if this is true. I had been shocked by what I had learned. She had also sent me a proof that I still have.
    I was devastated. Because she had all the data from me since we were girlfriends and they had often seen us.

Once again, there was some rest after the incident. Until I suddenly received an email from her on July 19, 2010, where she gives her deeds exactly why she is doing this and that she also likes to tell others to lie because she is fun. Honestly about this mail I laughed. I had finally been warned by her, but my mistake was that I had not taken that warning seriously.

When I now had a new webpage for a few days, I was again terrorized on this day ...

Honestly, I do not know any more. I am trying not to annoy myself, but it is not easy to be bullied, terrorized, etc for months.

I hope you can give me a tip, which I can still make. Because I'm nervous at the end ...

Standard AW: Cybermobbing, stalking, reputation murder, psychoterror, heavy submission

Sounds a bit as if perhaps over your IP the possibility for the Mobber exists, to come again and again to you? -

Your IP should change however with a provider change.
    So would change the vendor, up until then your system again (perhaps even with a new operating system?) And then only after 2-3 days, after the new provider has activated, the Internet check the IP. After that I would re-create everything (registrations, e-mail addresses, etc.). Consider using names and passwords, whereupon the Mobber would never come! - If you are using a Windows 10, check the security settings (location!) And do not forget to reset your mobile phone, turn off the locating and also run over a new provider. If you get another letter (if I have understood you correctly), in the next mailbox, with unknown distorted! Then the letter should go back to the Mobber! Then you must, after my consideration, actually well for the mobber be well dipped. From there caution with personal info ... ..and under no circumstances the old registrations for e-mail address ever again use!

Hope you is a little helped and you have rest afterwards.

Hört sich ein wenig so an als ob vielleicht über deine IP die Möglichkeit für den Mobber besteht, immer wieder an dich ran zu kommen? –

Deine IP sollte sich aber bei einem Anbieterwechsel ändern.
    Würde also den Anbieter wechseln, bis dahin dein System neu aufsetzen (vielleicht sogar mit einem neuen Betriebssystem?) und dann erst nach 2-3 Tagen, nachdem der neue Anbieter frei geschaltet hat, im Internet die IP überprüfen. Danach würde ich alles (Anmeldungen, E-Mail Adressen usw.) neu erstellen. Überlege dabei Bezeichnungen und Passwörter zu nutzen, worauf der Mobber nie kommen würde! - Falls du ein Windows 10 nutzt, achte auf die Sicherheitseinstellungen (Ortung!) und vergiss auch nicht dein Handy zu resetten, Ortung ausschalten und ebenfalls über einen neuen Anbieter laufen zu lassen. Falls du nochmals einen Brief (wenn ich dich richtig verstanden haben sollte ) bekommst, ab in den nächsten Post Briefkasten, mit unbekannt verzogen! Dann sollte der Brief wieder an den Mobber zurückgehen! Dann müsstest du, nach meiner Überlegung, eigentlich für den Mobber gut abgetaucht sein. Ab da Vorsicht mit persönlichen Infos…..und auf keinen Fall die alten Anmeldungen bz. E-Mail Adresse jemals wieder nutzen!

Hoffe dir ist ein wenig geholfen und du hast danach ruhe.
    Geändert von speedy (27.09.2017 um 18:22 Uhr)

Standard AW: Cybermobbing, stalking, reputation murder, psychoterror, heavy submission

Hallo Eliz,
    first and not really important question: Why do you write in English though its obviously not your native language.
    Now your problem: block the email adress of this person and change all your passwords. Block her phone number as well. Its not needed to change your provider,because your "public" IP is changing itself from time to time. You can force this change by turning off your router for about 3-5 minutes and then turn it on again. Only your internal IP address won't change, thats nothing to worry about.
    Keep her email, where she described what she did, in case it comes to court and contact a lawyer that is specialized in cyber crime. Actually this would be my first advice.
    Good luck and keep us posted

Liebe cinderella467,
    leider ist >Es ist nicht nötig, Ihren Provider zu wechseln, weil sich Ihre "öffentliche" IP von Zeit zu Zeit verändert. < das nicht immer so und wir wissen nicht aus welchem Land Eliz 2 ins Internet geht. In Deutschland gibt es das bei KD z.B. nicht!

Weshalb die Mühe machen, einer IP hinterher zu jagen, wenn man mit Sicherheit noch irgendwo gemeinsame Bekannte hat. Da wird der ein oder andere schon geplappert haben.
    Zum Thema "schnell mal den Provider wechseln". Das geht auch nicht so ohne weiteres. Ich kenne jedenfalls keinen, bei dem man nicht vertraglich für eine gewisse Zeit gebunden ist. Die Vertäge kann man drei Monate im Voraus kündigen. Eine Sonderkündigung wegen "angeblichen" Stalkings, bzw. Cybermobbings gibt es nicht.

bei KD vielleicht nicht, liebe Speedy. Bei den meisten anderen Anbietern, auch im Ausland wird sie in kurzen Abständen gewechselt. Auch die nicht öffentliche IP kann man nach Belieben über die cmd ändern ( ipconfig /renew). Bei mobilem Internet wid die IP bei jeder erneuten Einwahl geändert. Es gibt zudem Browser, die keine IP speichern oder TOR/Onion/Jap.Alles nicht schwierig darzustellen. Trotzdem - wie ich schon geschrieben habe- Rechtsanwalt für Internet Kriminalität wäre meine erste Wahl, um dem Terror zu entkommen.
    Zum Providerwechsel hat sich ja Ilythia schon geäußert, da muß ich nichts mehr hinzufügen
    Geändert von cinderella467 (27.09.2017 um 22:43 Uhr)

Ilythia und cinderella467 was ihr schreibt ist normaler Weise auch richtig. Allerdings scheint dieser „Rufmord“

< since I do not know any more, the police have already connected, but they told me that they can do nothing, as long as nothing has happened, I have to turn to you, where I hope that you can help me, which step I can now do. + I was accused of having stolen things that were not true, I was accused of torturing my son and selling him for sex and other things. <

ja kriminelle Züge, die eine Existenz total zerstören könnten, an zu nehme! Deshalb habe ich den sichersten Weg beschrieben. Habt ihr diesen Part evtl. überlesen? Natürlich sollte man auch den Kontakt zu ehemalig (gemeinsamen) Freunden und Bekannten abbrechen. Für den Rechtsweg „üble Nachrede“ ist ja schon evtl. ein Beleg vorhanden, der Brief (?). Wenn dann noch etwas kommt, geht es nicht mehr ohne den Rechtsweg (des jeweiligen Landes) „Unterlassung“.-

Manchmal ist es eine Rechenaufgabe, ob mit Zahlen, Zeit oder auch Kraft....
    Geändert von speedy (28.09.2017 um 05:05 Uhr)

Nehmen wir einmal an, Eliz wechselt den Provider. Was dann?

Sobald er eine neue Website eröffnet und der Mobber gezielt danach im Internet sucht, wird er sie finden. Ob Eliz vorher Kontakte abbricht oder nicht, spielt auch nur eine Nebenrolle. Der Freund vom Freund vom nächsten Freund (des Freundes) reicht schon aus, um das mitzubekommen. Zum Teil auch, wenn er einfach nur Eliz realen Namen in die Suchleiste eingibt. Dann tauchen schon genügend Personen mit gleichem Namen auf. Ob diese auf FB, Twitter, vom mir aus bei den Weight Watchers oder über eine eigene Website unterwegs sind, wird ebenfalls angezeigt.
    Zudem ist der Mobber selbst im Internet aktiv um ihn bei anderen schlecht zu machen, d. h auch hier bringt es nichts, wenn Eliz seinen Provider wechselt. Für eine andere Emailadresse braucht man auch nicht den Provider wechseln.
    Auch werden "anonyme" Browser wie Tor etc. in diesem Fall nicht viel helfen.
    In diesem Fall hilft tatsächlich nur, mit dem Brief, in dem der andere ja auch detailliert zugibt warum und weshalb er das tut, zum Anwalt zu gehen.

Ilythia ich habe nur einen Tipp gegeben mit fast allen Fakten die mir einfielen um für den Mobber unsichtbar zu werden. Ich weiß nicht was du hast? Beinhaltet doch alle deine Aussagen? Natürlich nicht vom Hölzchen zum Stöckchen, wollte ja auch nicht die Roman Fassung hier einbringen. Schrieb doch „Anmeldungen“! -

Blog-Einträge

Beitrag AW: Cybermobbing, stalking, reputation murder, psychoterror, heavy submission

Why do you write in English though its obviously not your native language. Possible answer: 어쩌면 그녀의 모국어가 한국어이기 때문에 ...

Und noch was Leute, warum schreibt ihr im "englischen Bereich" auf Deutsch ?
    Geändert von Boston legal (28.09.2017 um 16:31 Uhr)

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte