Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Vegan Borderliner annoys me, does bothering me vegan diet problematic at Borderlinesnydrom?

Ausrufezeichen Vegan Borderliner annoys me, does bothering me vegan diet problematic at Borderlinesnydrom?

Vegan Borderliner annoys me, does bothering me vegan diet problematic at Borderlinesnydrom?

Is vegan nutrition problematic with borderline nerves?

I have known the woman for several years now and have managed quite well with her borderline syndrome so far. She played the old borderline game: come here, go away! I have adjusted to that and it has worked as a "friendship with distance".
    Now has switched to completely vegan and where previously was a simple beep, as it beeps constantly. The main problem is their aggressiveness. Some time ago she said the word F .... three times in one sentence. Pressed out would probably be more correct.
    In addition, I have the impression she suffers from malnutrition. Switching to vegan with 70 as a woman is such a thing.

What can one do there except to get away quickly?

Blog-Einträge

Standard AW: Vegan Borderliner annoys me, does bothering me vegan diet problematic at Borderlinesnydrom?

the borderline syndrome must be treated with spe******t care. A radical change of diet (completely vegan) is dangerous. For the sick and old people completely besodners. Incidentally, vegan is quite expensive. Or you risk malnutrition.

Stichworte