Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: A friend liked times (hobby) and thought it would be a good idea to join an art club.

Blog-Einträge

Beitrag A friend liked times (hobby) and thought it would be a good idea to join an art club.

A friend liked times (hobby) and thought it would be a good idea to join an art club. But now it really sits in the ...
    What initially presented itself as a discreet and friendly circle of artists, gradually developed into a snake pit. There were hours of arguing about lighting or the best seats at an exhibition. Once something was sold, hateful comments were not enough. The old game: who with whom came to completely new but unfortunately only negative highlights.
    Now thinks about my girlfriend as she comes out there again.

Standard AW: A friend liked times (hobby) and thought it would be a good idea to join an art club.

That's really sad to hear. I, too, recently joined an art club but thankfully, the members are still active and everyone get to share the some ideas. Perhaps your friend would like to join us? We are located in Los Angeles, CA. When we're not too preoccupied with art, we play forge of empires for free online now as a way to strengthen our bond and teamwork. Just let me know and we'll surely welcome your friend into our club.

Stichworte