Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Leptospirosis in nutria. Other reasons for dead nutria? Neighbor said I would shoot Nutrias.

Idee Leptospirosis in nutria. Other reasons for dead nutria? Neighbor said I would shoot Nutrias.

Leptospirosis in nutria. Other reasons for dead nutria? neighbor said I would shoot Nutrias. There have been some dead nutria in the pond. They were inflated and swam in the pond for 3 to 4 weeks.
    The neighbor thinks I shot down the animals. But that's not true! I found the possibility that the animals were sick.

The nutria are carriers of leptospirosis. Are there any other reasons why the animals died?

The neighbor wants to sell her house. For many years. But nobody wants to buy it. Maybe she's just looking for reasons.

Pfeil AW: Leptospirosis in nutria. Other reasons for dead nutria? Neighbor said I would shoot Nutrias.

Well, sometimes the animals just die like that. Heart attack through permanent stress? It would also be possible poisoning. This can be done deliberately by laying poison baits, or simply because the animals eat pickled seeds (corn).
    What is completely impossible in some countries is nothing special in other countries. I can imagine that in the East (Ukraine, Hungary, etc.) very lax with this problem is handled.
    @ cheerleader, everything speaks for leptospirosis. So do not touch the animals. I would not bathe in the waters either.
    Nutria are considered "introduced pest" in many countries and are hunted year-round. Allegedly, they are pure herbivores, but there are also many reports that indicate that Nutria also fish, especially larger fish, hunt or eat. Especially in winter.

Standard AW: Leptospirosis in nutria. Other reasons for dead nutria? Neighbor said I would shoot Nutrias.

With me, the giant rats have perforated a dam. The water ran out and flooded fields. Only idiots or ignoramuses protect the animals. By the way, they also eat big fish. Especially when in winter, the plant food is scarce.

In France, the coypu is known as a ragondin. In Dutch, it is known as beverrat (beaver rat). In German, it is known as Nutria, Biberratte (beaver rat), or Sumpfbiber (swamp beaver).
    Geändert von M. Clouseau (28.08.2018 um 15:22 Uhr)

Standard AW: Leptospirosis in nutria. Other reasons for dead nutria? Neighbor said I would shoot Nutrias.

I like the expression "Giant Rats" very well. That's what they are. The average life expectancy is 3 years. No wonder if dead animals appear. The Nutrias also eat insecticidal vegetables, fruits and seeds. That is not healthy!

Blog-Einträge

Leptospirosis in Nutria? Other reasons for dead nutria? Neighbor said I would shoot Nutrias.
    A funny action is catching the nutria. The animals are caught with a trap and then exposed elsewhere. Great way to spread the beasts everywhere!

Stichworte