Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Bullying in the workplace by the boss, my husband is sad, but dares not do something

Pfeil Bullying in the workplace by the boss, my husband is sad, but dares not do something

Bullying in the workplace by the boss, my husband is sad, but dares not do something
    Hello,
    It has been several months since my husband came back sad. When I saw him, I thought he was having trouble. I ask him what happened, Every time he tells me that his boss has bullied it again. I cheered him until I saw that he was feeling better.
    Yesterday he came back in horror and said that he was called. One of his superiors tells him: what do you want to be? Your whole life, you do that and still can not do it right. If you want to develop yourself in a company, then do something! Otherwise we have no job for you. Here we need you, if you do not change.

I did not think it was that bad, but he explained that it was very bad for him. He can do his best, but will never be promoted. He said that he was fed up with being bullied every day with remarks, ridicule from his boss. I asked him: do you think that's bullying or just sensitivity? He said yes it is bullying and had tears in his eyes.

I told him to just step back. His health is more important than the rest.
    But he does not want to hear anything.
    What can I do? I'm afraid he does not tell me everything and he has depression.
    Thank you for the reading .

Standard AW: Bullying in the workplace by the boss, my husband is sad, but dares not do something

Good that this is said: it's not always the smartest solution to leave.

I read on a poster: If the wiser always give in, then we will soon be ruled by stupid!

Standard AW: Bullying in the workplace by the boss, my husband is sad, but dares not do something

I have spoken with my husband again urgently. His chances of finding an equivalent position are practically nil. He also can not stop in this position, "because it would hurt the company". He says !
    That's probably true too. But it can not be the welfare of a company with a heart attack to pay. Now I have him registered with the doctor. I hope he goes!

Stichworte