Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Twitter style, smartphone texts, translation programs, varieties of the Internet, and the new era

Blog-Einträge

Pfeil Twitter style, smartphone texts, translation programs, varieties of the Internet, and the new era

Twitter style, smartphone texts, translation programs, varieties of the Internet, and the new era

Let's not stop with long prefaces. I administer another forum and can therefore see where users come from: 70% are not on the usual computer, but on smartphones, tablets and the like.
    These devices can be used anywhere, but have the disadvantage of smaller screens. For writing they are only partially suitable. Larger texts are not to be overlooked. Typos or typos are common. Translation programs often use short sentences. Twitter also prefers kits.

The teacher's hair is on the rocks! But that's our time.

Brave new world ? May be. But definitely interesting!

Standard AW: Twitter style, smartphone texts, translation programs, varieties of the Internet, and the new era

An interesting observation! I have a suggestion for the translation programs.
    Some users would like to translate into other languages. However, with a different username (pseudonym)
    The translations are good. But you can see mistakes. Therefore another pseudonym. Completely anonymous!
    My name is Kraut (i). Not very advantageous for the English or French texts. (Krautjunker will probably like to have another name, or misfit ...)

Question to the admin. Is it possible to set up a secondary name in the Forum against bullying?

Blog-Einträge

Standard AW: Twitter style, smartphone texts, translation programs, varieties of the Internet, and the new era

The establishment of an additional account is possible. Especially for names that generate errors in the translation. Or lead to misunderstandings.

Stichworte