Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: poll: Bullying and racism have the same roots: ignorance and hatred!

Teilnehmer
11. Sie dürfen bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen
  • am against bullying (by colleagues, neighbors, family members)

12 100,00%
  • am against racism (religions, peoples, sexes, skin colors)

12 100,00%
  • I am in charge of integration (integration of migrants)

10 90,91%
  • I am for migrants (welcome culture / multicultural)

10 90,91%
  • I am for international understanding

13 100,00%
  • Am against migrants (for whatever reason)

6 54,55%
  • Foreigners who are already there should be integrated

5 45,45%
  • Foreigners who are already there should be expelled

4 36,36%
  • Selecting foreigners selectively, retaining good working-class families, expelling young criminals

5 45,45%
  • I do not know, I'm undecided, I'm still thinking, neutral

3 27,27%
Multiple-Choice-Umfrage.
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 11

Thema: Bullying and racism have the same roots: ignorance and hatred!

Ausrufezeichen Bullying and racism have the same roots: ignorance and hatred!

It would interest me if you see it that way too:

Bullying and racism have the same roots: ignorance and hatred!

Therefore, I propose to give the topic of xenophobia and racism its own department.

Let's do it democratically by a vote. Your Joyce

Attachment: That's a lot of questions now, but I'm interested in the topic.

You can click several options. Thank you for your effort ...

Standard AW: Bullying and racism have the same roots: ignorance and hatred!

I started different threads with the topic. We know how some Muslims deal with homosexuals. What to do with lesbian women is indescribable!
    Regarding the survey. Good idea ! Interested me too!
    Zicke kommt von Zikkurat

Blog-Einträge

At first, I thought back to one of those annoying polls. But, as it stands, the current problems are discussed!
    Eine schlechte Wahrheit ist besser als eine gute Lüge !

iceberg ist offline Sehr erfahrenes Forumsmitglied des Mobbingforums
    Blog-Einträge

Ausrufezeichen AW: Bullying and racism have the same roots: ignorance and hatred!

I am also for world peace!
    I think there are two levels, the mass migration on our planet and the personal contact with the migrants. As far as migration is concerned, states should adapt to reality. In direct contact, however, human behavior is needed. So support and integration. Problem cases such as criminal foreigners are to be "treated" extra.
    von Natur aus cool

Blog-Einträge

Racism and bullying have the same roots as ignorance and hatred. That's partly true. The problem of migration needs to be differentiated. Hate alone is not the only reason for the problems.

Blog-Einträge

As far as the forum is concerned, I believe that the proportion of "migration problems" is sufficient. That should not be celebrated in addition. However, the contributions repeatedly reflect the idea of accepting the individual problems arising from racism. How do we deal with foreigners, how do we deal with them? Which signals should we set

Ausrufezeichen AW: Bullying and racism have the same roots: ignorance and hatred!

The Mobbingforum has, for historical reasons, strong roots in France. This gives interesting reports on racism from another country.
    "The Germans" are often plagued by self-doubt (also historic conditionally) which have not much to do with the current situation. To clarify my position, I chose the Hanukkah candlestick. Very well, if a forum offers such a symbol as avatar.

The idea of the presenter / moderator brings light into the darkness and makes the problems clearer. The civil war in Yemen can not be discussed as a problem with a black man at the supermarket. It would be good to separate this clearly.
    I find the translation of the contributions into other languages interesting and important. Many migrants may speak French or English, but not German. Translating contributions into other languages contributes to international understanding and thus acts against racism. Many problems arise because we do not understand each other.
    Geändert von Login (15.11.2018 um 13:27 Uhr)

I have observed 5 "incidents" in recent years. Foreigners were always involved. Somehow this does not work with the integration!
    Paranoiker sind schwer zu verfolgen. Sie drehen sich ständig um !

At the moment more people are being born in the "emigration countries" than we can accept in our countries, even if we set the number under an optimal European distribution key.
    In addition, there are the people who already exist in Africa and Asia. So the problem is not solvable. This has nothing to do with racism or xenophobia.
    It is about the survival of humanity, because even if the people could be distributed, that does not solve the problem of overpopulation.

So the topic has to be: are we stopping the overpopulation or are we letting humanity go into chaos?

What is declared humanism is simply a lack of awareness of reality. If you do not understand what I mean by that, you should visit a slum at the next holiday.

For that is our future, when much of humans continues to behave like a rabbit!

Blog-Einträge

It's interesting to see how the post turns!

Apparently the experiences of the people with the migrants are not everywhere positive!
    Name auf Wunsch geändert

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

Stichworte