Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

Thema: I am harassed and bullied every day.

Blog-Einträge

Ausrufezeichen I am harassed and bullied every day.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but I have a certain suspicion. I was wondering if any of you are also being harassed for this reason? I get harassed at work and feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.
    I have already been advised, which has helped a little. I feel like I'm trapped because I can't (walk) leave because I need the money.

But I feel that if I stay, I will suffer a breakdown. I am harassed and bullied every day. It is a constant problem. I talked to my boss about it and I talked to our human resources department, but that only made the situation worse.
    My boss doesn't want to deal with it, she tells me that I have to stop worrying about it. I have had terrible problems (a result of chronic stress).
    I know I'm being targeted because I'm thin and smart compared to the women I work with.

All the top managers appreciate me very much. I have surpassed all my colleagues.
    I have now felt increasingly insecure and harassed in my job. If someone has gone through this, or has any advice, I would be really happy.
    Geändert von Moderation (23.05.2019 um 17:30 Uhr) Grund: not "walk".What you mean is that your can´t leave the business or give upt this job

Stichworte