Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: After the trembling of Chancellor Angela Merkel, is the great political trembling in Germany coming?

Blog-Einträge

Beitrag After the trembling of Chancellor Angela Merkel, is the great political trembling in Germany coming?

After the trembling of Chancellor Angela Merkel, is the great political trembling in Germany coming?

The world watched irritated as Angela Merkel began to tremble. Three times she has, until now, publicly trembled. The first official explanation was: dehydration. So, too little drinking. Then there was a psychological explanation: a psychological process.

Psychological process in the Chancellor of the Germans ? What is that ?

Is she thinking about what one million migrants means for Germany?
    Did she get angry about Donald Trump ?
    Is there another financial debacle for which the German taxpayer may pay ?
    Or is the crisis with Iran escalating in such a way that one gets into trembling ?

Not exactly reassuring was her assessment of the illness: "It came by itself and will go by itself again."

She probably thought the same of migrants ...

What will happen if she is no longer able to carry out her political office because of the illness?

Who then rules ?

This question in turn causes me to tremble.
    Geändert von Doitsu (11.07.2019 um 08:46 Uhr)

Blog-Einträge

Standard AW: After the trembling of Chancellor Angela Merkel, is the great political trembling in Germany coming?

I had a similar problem like the Chancellor Angela Merkel. Whenever I was in a certain position, I began to tremble. That wasn't controllable, but it stopped when I changed position. It disappeared by itself after 2 - 3 years.
    Eine schlechte Wahrheit ist besser als eine gute Lüge !

iceberg ist offline Sehr erfahrenes Forumsmitglied des Mobbingforums
    Blog-Einträge

Standard AW: After the trembling of Chancellor Angela Merkel, is the great political trembling in Germany coming?

My good friend Boston, I can well imagine how you tremble!

Has the trembling affected your intellectual abilities ? That is the most important question for me in connection with Angela Merkel.
    von Natur aus cool

Blog-Einträge

Question: Has the tremor affected your intellectual abilities?

Answer : No, not at all !

It is simply a reaction of the nerves caused by a state of tension. If you change the position, the trembling stops. That's the big difference to the really bad diseases like Parkinson's disease. The hand trembles in almost every position.

The Chancellor's trembling looks dramatic, but is probably harmless.
    Eine schlechte Wahrheit ist besser als eine gute Lüge !

Stichworte