Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Koi - carp, wet money investment interesting ? Or, a jump in the cold water ?

Pfeil Koi - carp, wet money investment interesting ? Or, a jump in the cold water ?

Koi - carp, the wet money investment interesting ? Or, a jump in the cold water ?

Who is familiar with this ? I have only experience with guppies so far.

I have already read some good tips here. Z. b. Silver !

Koikarpfen are a real outsider plant, that is clear to me. But on the other hand you can combine a hobby with a financial investment.

A "pond" is available on my property. I could optically revalue it with expensive fish and would also have a financial investment.

Who knows?

Standard AW: Koi - carp, wet money investment interesting ? Or, a jump in the cold water ?

did not know that a carp is a plant. Maybe better use " outsider investment"

Ausrufezeichen AW: Koi - carp, wet money investment interesting ? Or, a jump in the cold water ?

Hello Cindy, power plant is also not a plant, nuclear power plant ... Are you old school ? Never mind ...

My husband bought Kois for about 2000 Euro. The herons ate them all. A horrible flop !
    Geändert von Masturbienchen (20.07.2019 um 11:39 Uhr)

Standard AW: Koi - carp, wet money investment interesting ? Or, a jump in the cold water ?

you are right, power plant is not a plant either. But the meaning of power plant is different and not,what beowulf wanted to say. Sorry for correcting and no, not old school but I grew up with this language

Hobby yes, investment no ! Do you know someone who buys a fish for 10 000 Euro ? If yes, then you can also breed Kois. If no, don't touch it.
    Fish in general are a nice hobby. But earning money with it is difficult.
    Kois need intensive care and the layman is overwhelmed. Who knows what a protein skimmer is ?

Blog-Einträge

Protein skimmer

A protein skimmeror foam fractionatoris a device used to remove such as food and waste particles from water. It is most commonly used in commercial applications like municipalwater treatment facilities and public aquariums. Smaller protein skimmers are also used for filtration of home aquariums.

Stichworte