Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

Thema: When is a topic of public interest ? Public interest in forum contributions ?

Blog-Einträge

Beitrag When is a topic of public interest ? Public interest in forum contributions ?

Many sensational reporters hide behind the alleged public interest to get rid of their journalistic filth. But I don't want to go into the tabloid press and its often questionable articles now.

I'm interested in how "public interest" is interpreted in the forums. Doesn't this term open the door to personal revenge?

I have been busy with it, because I have written a post above, which contains many links which really go to the point. Is that ok ?

It is in German, sorry

http://forum.mobbing.net/showthread.php/12400-Millionenbetrug-in-der-Pflegebranche-Warum-stammen-viele-Verd%C3%A4chtige-aus-Osteuropa

Here in this forum I found, so far, no personal accusation and/or names. Also no specific references which allow a conclusion on a person. Apparently one takes it here with the anonymity very seriously. But, I think it is already necessary to call the child by his name. Thus not care services, but evenly nevertheless "Eastern European care services" ?
    Well, perhaps here a competent user and/or the moderators can write something in addition.

I find the topic "public interest in the forums" interesting and important.
    Geändert von Buckfast (19.11.2019 um 11:12 Uhr)

Stichworte