Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Drunk on the Internet, just as dangerous as drunk in street traffic! No alcohol on the Internet

Blog-Einträge

Beitrag Drunk on the Internet, just as dangerous as drunk in street traffic! No alcohol on the Internet

No alcohol on the Internet

Sounds silly, but the Internet is full of dangers and traps !

My example: some time ago I got drunk ! Problems with the family !
    Then I went to the internet. Various forums ! There I complained about my suffering.
    Unfortunately also with the indication of my occupation and my name.

The next day I noticed my idiotic action. I wanted to undo it.
    But, I received no answer. The personal data are still on the Internet.
    This hurts me professionally.

There are other examples, where people drank too much and then wrote about very personal things on the internet. By giving names. Also with catastrophic consequences!

Orders were placed for enormous sums. Anger postings and insults were written. Personal data revealed. Sex photos of the former girlfriend published. Very bad: Bank data inadvertently put online !

If you're drunk, you don't notice the traps that exist on the Internet. The sharks are lurking with every click !

Therefore my urgent advice:

No alcohol on the Internet !

Blog-Einträge

Standard AW: Drunk on the Internet, just as dangerous as drunk in street traffic! No alcohol on the Internet

Zitat Zitat von Berry White Beitrag anzeigen
    No alcohol on the Internet !

Sounds silly, but the internet is full of dangers and traps !

Unfortunately also with the indication of my profession and my name.

The next day I noticed my idiotic action. I wanted to undo it.
    But, I received no answer. The personal data are still on the Internet.
    This hurts me professionally.

There are other examples, where people drank too much and then wrote about very personal things on the internet. By giving names. Also with catastrophic consequences!

Orders were placed for enormous sums. Anger postings and insults were written. Personal data revealed. Sex photos of the former girlfriend published. Very bad: Bank data inadvertently put online !

The problem was recognized early by the admins and moderators of the mobbing forum. We therefore recommend not to mention any names. Or to publish personal data, documents, pictures etc. in the Mobbingforum. If it happens nevertheless, we delete or change the personal data.

This is not a request to write drunk in the mobbing forum. But, it would not be very bad!

In general I agree with the warning: No alcohol on the Internet!

Blog-Einträge

Standard AW: Drunk on the Internet, just as dangerous as drunk in street traffic! No alcohol on the Internet

Data traffic sur internet is also traffic !

Let us not forget sick, old and disabled people. They are also on the Internet and often do not know what to do. Where the dangers lurk. How they can be fooled.
    Medication and drugs are also not good when you are on the internet !
    Geändert von Boston legal (25.12.2019 um 11:17 Uhr)
    Eine schlechte Wahrheit ist besser als eine gute Lüge !

Stichworte