Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: The corona virus, like Covid-19 activates psychoses, violent acts and phobias

Pfeil The corona virus, like Covid-19 activates psychoses, violent acts and phobias

The corona virus, like Covid-19 activates psychoses, violent acts and phobias

First of all, I'm sorry if I express this drastically, but in my circle of acquaintances there is something like an epidemic psychosis. Suddenly everyone has a scratching in their throat, is constantly clearing their throat and complains about fever and headache.

Then there are the various psychological symptoms, from extreme phobia (apocalypse) to delusion (designer virus) and the fear of a dictatorial system (Orwell's syndrome).

Especially bad are the whiners who get drunk and then take out their frustration on their wives and children.

All in all, the corona crisis and the restriction of freedom of movement may not exactly release the best human qualities. Experts also fear an increase in heart attacks and strokes due to the lack of exercise.

The Internet and some television channels (RT) are further fueling fears, conspiracy theories and irrational behaviour.

I think we should first wait and see how the number of victims in Italy develops. They are about 2 - 3 weeks ahead of us in terms of the virus. In addition, they have fewer ventilators and therefore have to leave the "old folks", i.e. those over 80 years of age, to simply lie there and die. This would mean that the mortality rate in Germany would be somewhat lower. But, it could still be a few thousand.

My personal assessment: if there are fewer than 10,000 deaths in Italy at the end of April, then the trump doctrine applies.

With more than 10,000 dead, the Gospel of John.

Something personal: I explained to a friend where my username comes from, namely from the series Boston legal. There a lawyer with Asperger's syndrome says with every episode: and I hate myself for it. Even if you do not know the series, you should recognize the sarcastic basic character of this sentence.
    Not this lady. She takes the sentence at face value and drools half a page about the whining man, who has an oh-so-sensitive soul. In the end she even makes Karajan cry. What can I say?
    I will post this in the forum, send her the link and I hate me for it !

Written by Boston legal

Standard AW: The corona virus, like Covid-19 activates psychoses, violent acts and phobias

My personal assessment is that if there are fewer than 10 000 dead in Italy at the end of April, then the doctrine of trump cards applies.

If there are more than 10,000 dead, the gospel of John.

Well, I expect the 10,000 to be reached by the end of March.
    That means apocalyptic horsemen plus Armageddon.

and I hate myself for that

that's an old saying from American soaps. But somebody must be really "old-fashioned" if he doesn't know the sentence, or takes it seriously in the sense of "sensitive". The phrase expresses exactly the opposite of sensitive, or is the complete fooling of the other person.

What kind of friends do you have in Boston ? Who knows you well knows that you are a born sarcastic. (Or cynic, depending on the situation)

Written v. Klarenfeld

Modified by Translatorix

Standard AW: The corona virus, like Covid-19 activates psychoses, violent acts and phobias

hello Boston, I don't think that the forum is a suitable place for "personal". But we've seen stranger things here.

...Not like this lady. She takes the sentence at face value and drools half a page about the whining man, who has an oh-so-sensitive soul. In the end she even makes Karajan cry. What can I say?

- You can't say anything about that. We have a difficult time, comparable to 1945, so it is recommended to let such contacts rest until after the corona crisis or the corona psychosis!

iceberg - cool by nature

Admin : Hello Boston, the forum is not your personal playground. Tell the lady what to say and leave the forum out !

In such times, mentally ill people naturally become additionally active. They notice that people have other worries and that they do not receive as much attention and help. They try to compensate for this by becoming even more "crazy".
    Even latently ailing people get into activation mode by such a crisis. This can cause extreme reactions. If you have to stay in confined spaces all the time, you just go crazy: cabin fever or corona fever, although this reaction is not new.
    For the time being it looks like months of containment. Unfortunately also after a recession or economic depression. This could last for years and have unpleasant long-term consequences.
    The world will no longer be the way we knew it before the corona crisis.

legally welcomed Boston with William Shatner. The crazy but brilliant lawyer was the most interesting person for me.
    It's too bad the show was canceled or just ended...

And then the sentence: Not so this lady. She takes the sentence at face value and drools half a page about the whining man, who also has an oh so sensitive soul. In the end she even makes Karajan cry. What can I say?

Don't say anything! And go your own way. It's just sick to draw such conclusions!

Stichworte