Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: Question Is this a text that says that I wish my mother dead

Frage Question Is this a text that says that I wish my mother dead

Question Is this a text that says that I wish my mother dead

I have written the following mail to my partner:

"I'm in the process of preparing for my mother's funeral. I also found a good picture of her 80th birthday. This goes to the funeral service.
    So everything would be prepared. With the problems with the Corona - virus this seems to me to be necessary.
    On the other hand, I spoke to the nursing home today. My mother is fine. She's put on 2 kg.
    She's very picky about food and she yells when she doesn't like it. So, everything is fine!"

From this text my partner has concluded that I want to put my mother in the ground.

Is that normal? I mean, can the text make such a conclusion?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Standard AW: Question Is this a text that says that I wish my mother dead

I mean, can anything like that be inferred from the text?
    Is your inheritance not going fast enough for you, or what?
    The lady is well and all you can think of is getting her in the ground as quickly as possible... ...just in case, of course... How far-sighted

With the current corona crisis, it only makes sense for older people to arrange the funeral. As I see it on the news from Italy and Spain, there are no special arrangements. They are happy if they bury the dead with some dignity. So if you're forward-thinking, then you're just closer to reality.

There is no heir. That's just a stupid assumption without knowing the situation.
    I don't want to put my mother in the ground as quickly as possible. I want to see to a proper burial. In the days of Corona it is not so rare for an elderly person to die. Is it?

Blog-Einträge

Hello questioner, there are a few grey eminences here who enjoy putting new members of the forum into the grid. Never mind.

I know many elderly people who have planned their own funeral. It's only sensible at a certain age.

Blog-Einträge

Ausrufezeichen AW: Question Is this a text that says that I wish my mother dead

It's very nice if you include us in your personal problems, but wouldn't it be better to ask your partner as well? Maybe there is a background that you do not know or do not pay attention to. As a conspiracy theorist I see a lot of background.
    By the way, a funeral arrangement is, just like a will, also useful in younger years. Probably your mother herself is no longer able to do this and you have taken over this task for her. That is very good so !
    Paranoiker sind schwer zu verfolgen. Sie drehen sich ständig um !

Idee AW: Question Is this a text that says that I wish my mother dead

Questioner: Is this a text that says that I wish my mother dead

The matter has been settled. My partner was jealous of my mother. The funeral will cost about 7000 Euro and will be paid by me, because my mother is in the home for elderly persons and the pension is completely wasted.

Stichworte