Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Does writing help against bullying or neighbourhood disputes? Is the attacker fended off or is it just a psychological effect?

Blog-Einträge

Ausrufezeichen Does writing help against bullying or neighbourhood disputes? Is the attacker fended off or is it just a psychological effect?

Does writing help against bullying or neighbourhood disputes? Is the attacker fended off or is it just a psychological effect?

I have various problems that can be classified as bullying and neighbourhood disputes.
    While writing and publishing these problems I have noticed that the pressure has disappeared from my chest. I felt, especially with the neighbourhood problem, that I could finally do something. I had contacted the local press with my problem, but they were not interested. Also radio and television.
    So it was really liberating for me to publish my stories in this forum. I did that some time ago and got good answers.

My question to other people concerned : should I inform my neighbours about the publication, and how do I do that ?
    I could have the contributions printed out and let the wind blow them away". There is no name on them, but everyone in the settlement would know who is meant. Other suggestions ?
    Thank you,

Standard AW: Does writing help against bullying or neighbourhood disputes? Is the attacker fended off or is it just a psychological effect?

There are many ways to relax and get out of a bullying situation at least temporarily.
    Writing is very good. But not everyone can do it.
    Painting can also help. Or going for a walk. Or animals !
    An understanding partner can help you even over problem situations.
    An acquaintance of mine has started to carve.

Blog-Einträge

Standard AW: Does writing help against bullying or neighbourhood disputes? Is the attacker fended off or is it just a psychological effect?

I also write whenever I am angry or have a problem. It relaxes me. When I feel better, I inform myself about new techniques. There are really great cameras !
    Eine schlechte Wahrheit ist besser als eine gute Lüge !
    Une mauvaise vérité vaut mieux qu'un bon mensonge !
    A bad truth is better than a good lie !

Stichworte