Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Neighbor publicly claims that I hate her. In fact she wants to blackmail me with public opinion to sell her a plot of land.

Blog-Einträge

Ausrufezeichen Neighbor publicly claims that I hate her. In fact she wants to blackmail me with public opinion to sell her a plot of land.

Neighbor publicly claims that I hate her. In fact she wants to blackmail me with public opinion to sell her a plot of land.

The process in detail: the neighbor has been trying for years to sell her house without success. Now she has found out that this is also because the land around the house is very small, about the size of a "towel". Behind it there is a relatively large plot of land that would make a good garden. Problem: the plot is mine.
    Now the neighbor tried to buy my property. I refused, because then there would be further problems. A path leads across the property to the plot next to it, which also belongs to me. I don't want to sell this plot of land under any circumstances, because there is a group of stones on it that is close to my heart. Furthermore, I would then have no access to the plot and would probably have to fight for the right of way.
    Now the neighbor is really angry because she cannot sell her house and it is my fault. She spreads everywhere that I hate her, which is not true. I just want to keep my property.
    Geändert von Billings (09.12.2020 um 17:01 Uhr)

Ausrufezeichen AW: Neighbor publicly claims that I hate her. In fact she wants to blackmail me with public opinion to sell her a plot of land.

Briefly my story. Problem - a right of way. What makes the case complicated was, not only the neighbor wanted to drive through, also a few other people.
    What does the neighbor do ? She organizes a refrigerated truck !!! With a few kilos of meat and sausage , probably around 50 kg !!!!
    Then she organizes an "info party" to which she invites the whole neighborhood. Aim of the event: to build up pressure against me !

There one must come first times on it.

Ultimately, however, the court has decided. Against the neighbor !

Translated with DeepL...../Translator (free version)

Standard AW: Neighbor publicly claims that I hate her. In fact she wants to blackmail me with public opinion to sell her a plot of land.

Some people juggle "public opinion" because they hope to benefit from it. For a politician, that may be true. But not for the land registry. There it is a question of who is registered. The owner of a property decides about sale or exchange and not a neighbor. If she claims she is hated, it doesn't matter. It only makes her ridiculous !

Now I've really had enough !
    Jetzt reicht es mir wirklich ! ! !

Standard AW: Neighbor publicly claims that I hate her. In fact she wants to blackmail me with public opinion to sell her a plot of land.

Speculate with real estate is quite interesting because of the large sums. It is also interesting to improve the value of a house. By purchase or exchange of a neighboring property !
    By how much would the value of the neighbor's property increase ?
    There you can see the pressure behind the actions.
    I suspect it is several thousand euros !
    Mobber raus aus den Büros und Werkstätten !

Blog-Einträge

The house is hard to sell without my property. I guess the selling price would increase by at least 30%. But I do not give my property for sale !

... Some people juggle "public opinion" because they hope to gain advantages from it. That may be true for a politician. But not for the land registry. There it is a question of who is registered. It is the owner of the land who decides whether it is sold or exchanged, not a neighbour. If she claims she is hated, it doesn't matter. It only makes her look ridiculous ....

Answer: it's not quite that simple ! Public opinion can be like a creeping poison. Lies spread over years can then seemingly become truth.
    The accusation "hate" has taken on a completely different, heavier meaning on the internet. I would make the neighbour's idea public in order to correct this public lie. Resist the beginnings !

I also have problems with my neighbour here (suburb of Southhampton). For 15 years !
    In the beginning I was reluctant. But that has changed. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
    Now that she feels the resistance, things have calmed down. So, don't be afraid to bang the table in public!

Stichworte