Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: My problem is my eyes. I can hardly read the contracts anymore. With a magnifying glass, it's very exhausting and confusing.

Blog-Einträge

maske schön My problem is my eyes. I can hardly read the contracts anymore. With a magnifying glass, it's very exhausting and confusing.

My problem is my eyes. I can hardly read the contracts anymore. With a magnifying glass, it's very exhausting and confusing. The cancellations are also anything but clear. Every insurance company does something different and then constantly changes the conditions. The same applies to the banks. Everywhere it is claimed that the severely disabled are taken care of and their needs are taken into account. In fact, the fonts for the conditions are getting smaller and smaller, the texts more and more legalistic and confusing. As for the internet, I can soon give up completely. I can hardly see the fonts and I don't understand the procedures anymore. Same with the mobile phone!

Blog-Einträge

Standard AW: My problem is my eyes. I can hardly read the contracts anymore. With a magnifying glass, it's very exhausting and confusing.

Contracts are deliberately drafted in such a way that the average citizen cannot understand them. Besides, who has the patience to work through page after page? In addition, there are tiny fonts, clauses, back-references and confusingly long sentences. Anyone who is handicapped is at a loss. In addition, the insurance company representatives often give unclear information and, of course, have their own advantage in mind first and then the advantage of the insurance company. In the end, the policyholder is lucky if he is treated fairly.
    And the banks ? Well, the same applies there. Sad, but that's the way it is!
    Eine schlechte Wahrheit ist besser als eine gute Lüge !
    Une mauvaise vérité vaut mieux qu'un bon mensonge !
    A bad truth is better than a good lie !

Stichworte