Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: My neighbours dog drives me crazy

Standard My neighbours dog drives me crazy

My neighbours dog is literally driving me around the bend and has been for weeks.

I spoke with my neighbour but he seems a bit thick and just leaves the dog out in the back garden all the time. I never saw the dog being taken for a walk ever. If you sat in my kitchen it would be like a squeaky wheel constantly irritating your ear drums.
    The dog is only ever quiet when it is taken indoors and the neighbour seems to rarely do this, except at night sometimes, even after midnight.
    Any suggestions about what I can do about this problem if the neighbour proves impossible to reason with ? I think it will become ridiculous if I have to knock on the neighbours door a few times a week to ask them to take their dog in.
    This dog has a strange high pitched whine that really gets on my nerves.

Any advice ?

I love dogs in general but in the end if they won't be responsible for their noise pollution and allow me to enjoy my property which I take responsibility for then I will do anything I can otherwise I may as well move into an asylum.

Standard AW: My neighbours dog drives me crazy

I can understand, that such a dog can drive you crazy. Unfortunately there is less that you can do except writing down the times, where the dog is barking or whining. I mean, writing down how long it last until the neighbour is taking it indoors. There is a limit for how long a dog can make noises until it becomes a bother and is a case for the lawyer. If talking to this neighbours is in vain, the only way to stop it is connecting a lawyer. He can write a letter, maybe first a friendly one. Thats almost always enough. Your neighbours then will know, that he will come in serious trouble if he doesn´t take care more for the dog.

Good luck for you nd keep us posted
    Geändert von chipmonk (21.11.2016 um 19:33 Uhr)